Days at the fair are lively and demand considerable concentration, so it is beneficial if visitors can top up their energy levels during the day – in the Tulip Club.
Exclusive VIP programme for your most important buyers
The Tulip Club of Messe Frankfurt: a first-class customer-retention tool that you can use to intensify your business relations with very important buyers.
What is the Tulip Club?
The Tulip Club is an exclusive VIP Buyers Club of Messe Frankfurt and offers numerous services that make visiting Techtextil and exclusive experience for your most important customers.
How does the programme work?
As a selected Techtextil exhibitor, you can nominate up to five of your VIP customers who we will then invite on your behalf to Techtextil as VIP buyers. After registering, your customers will receive a personalised Tulip Club Card.
The programme is free for you and your customers. The number of participants is limited and restricted to the Techtextil.
Which services does the Tulip Club offer your VIP buyers?
- Free admission on all days of the fair with access to the Exhibition Centre before the official opening time, 8.45 a.m.
- Use of the Tulip Club Lounge in the hall level 5.01 from 08.45 a.m. to 7 p.m. on all days of the fair
- Personal support by the Service Team at the fair: Agency service for interpreters / dry cleaning / taxis / restaurant reservations
- Free ticket for local public-transport services operated by the RMV public-transport authority in Frankfurt and the region during the fair
- Free parking in the Rebstock multi-storey carpark
- Catering / cloakroom service
- Inclusion of a guest
- Free catalogue and daily newspaper
- Free WLAN / computer / printer / charging service for mobile devices